Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Closet Remix: Pattern Mixing

[Grey top: Buffalo Exchange; Dress: Forever 21 (old); Grey Sneakers: Forever 21 (old but similar here); Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Boyfriend; Earrings: Gifted] 

On Saturday Mikhail and I tackled the wonder that is the Brimfield Antique Show (a mile strip of antiques and collectibles vendors on either side of the road.). I wanted something cute and comfy, and that wouldn't show all the dust and dirt of the day. White jeans were a no.

I bought this top at Buffalo Exchange not even understanding how versatile it is and how much I would love it. This Forever 21 dress was feeling a little dated, but I realized it would work with this top for some layering and pattern mixing. New clothing life. Closet remix at its finest.

Please excuse the parking lot shots. We snapped these just before seeing The Avengers, which was completely AWESOME.

All photos by Mikhail Glabets

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this look is so dreamy. I love the whole get up and the scenery! Such a babe. Would really love to keep in touch!

    Just followed you <3
    Follow be back? :)
    http://creativecapricebyeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was brimfield? what did you get?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good! We only got a couple small things: a bunch of vintage matchbooks and a bell thingy. I want to go back to future shows though!

      Delete
  3. Thanks! I'm really loving the photos on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...