Monday, August 27, 2012

Power Blouse

[Top: Crossroads Trading Co.; Shorts: Forever 21; Sunglasses: Ray-Ban; Shoes: Thrifted from Goodwill; Bracelets: SoWa Vintage]

I get that the Olympics are over, but red, white, and blue outfits should never be. I wore this getup to lunch with my family, and my mom, never one to miss an opportunity for a fashion history lesson, informed me that the blouse with the built-in neck tie was the ultimate top to go under an 80's power suit. Bring on the big shoulder pads.

All photos by Mikhail Glabets

14 comments:

  1. This is such a cute look head to toe! The shirt is to die for!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blouse is adorable & your shoes add another great pop of color to this outfit!

    xo Peyton & Madison
    http://identicalideals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Looking amazing with that blouse!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top! It looks so cute with those navy shorts.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top reminds me of a whimsical candy cane. (: I like the fresh way you've styled it, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even think of that! I love candy canes, so I'll take it :)

      Delete
  6. This is such a cute outfit. I love every element. Great post. :)

    I'd love for you to stop by my blog to check out my interview with the fabulous ladies behind the Pretty Little Liars style. :)
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great top! Love bow tie front blouses. P.S. Wasn't it your birthday recently?! I remember you were later in the month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberlee! And yes it was the 22nd :)

      Delete
  8. Oh i love that top it reminds me of the peppermint swirly candies :)

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A best blog talk about all leather tote bags related news and also introduce latest style fashion otte bags, all of those at http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...