Monday, March 5, 2012

Blue Chandeliers

[Earrings: BaubleBar; Shirt: C&C California via Gilt, now available here; Nails: Essie Tart Deco via Target]

The weather this weekend was a bit dreary, cold, and dull in Boston, which kept me from the cute spring clothes I'm dying to wear. But I'm showing off my fabulous new earrings from BaubleBar, though, which ships its goodies in the most adorable packaging. I think this particular pair is now sold out, but they have plenty of amazing pieces to choose from. Also, just painted my nail's with Essie's Tart Deco color (see the bottom photo for a glimpse). It's more of a bright orange than the peachy color it appears to be in the bottle, but that was a pleasant surprise!  These images were shot by my sweet hubby (as always), this time with our Fuji X10 camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...